Why sign up?
Have the opportunity to join USPAACC’s Pitch Alumni and to connect with past competitors.
Attend USPAACC’s Innovation Symposium in October 2022.
Our next step is to grow, grow, grow… the prize money that we got from this competition will really help us pour directly into working capital and boost our production numbers.Adam HokinPedalCell
I think from the beginning to the end of the competition, we got a lot better at clearly explaining what it is that makes Leap unique as a company, that's from the technology to the value creation for our customers to our approach on sustainability.Dr. David Berney NeedlemanLeap Photovoltaics
I started Ichosia as a research project in high school. I didn’t have access to research grants or a network of investors and really had to start this company from scratch. It’s completely due to pitch competitions and the generosity of sponsors like USPAACC that made what we’re doing at Ichosia possible.Lucas ViningIchosia Biotechnology
Rules and eligibility
- Teams that have won/placed in past competitions are not eligible to compete again unless they have a new technology or a completely new venture.
- Each team may bring up to 5 team members including the team leader. A minimum of 2 team members must be present for the in-person portion.
- Consumer Goods
Food and Beverages, Cosmetics & Fashion, B2C Mobile Apps
- Life Science & Healthcare
Medical Technologies, Medical Device, Healthcare IT Solutions, Biotech, Biopharma
AI, Blockchain, Machine Learning, 3D Printing, Cybersecurity, Robotics, IoT, Enterprise Software, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Energy & Utilities
Clean Energy, Renewable Energy, Sustainability, Transportation & Mobility, Hybrid Vehicles, Natural Gas, Oil & Gas Technologies
- Manufacturing, Business Services and Others
All Manufacturing and Related, Supply Chain, FinTech, Logistics, etc.
- All ventures have to be seeking equity/ capital/ early stage investments or angel investments. We do not provide research grants, loans, friends and family funding or any accelerator, incubator equity funding.
- All ventures have to be for-profits.
An IP is not required but is highly recommended.
- Only new ventures in early growth, seed and start-up stage can compete at this competition.
- You may compete in the USPAACC competition more than once. Only previous applicants, who have refined their ideas and products, will be reviewed by the Committee.
- Startups that have raised more than $1 million in equity capital, other than from friends and family.
- Startups that operate as or have participated in M&As, growth and/or expansion of existing companies, franchises, licensing agreements and spinouts from current companies.